What's so funny to me is that I used to think that was a mess... before Kaden became a toddler. Now a mess to me is something that involves mopping, scrubbing, and/or vacuuming. A wasted tub of wipes, no big deal. Yogurt footprints on the carpet, marker all over the counter, crayon on the wall... now THAT is a mess.
Ha ha! That is too funny...I think that is just a rite of passage, right? Miley tries to do that when I am IN the room, so I imagine she would do the same if I was gone. :) By the way...Miley is in LOVE with her new purse. :)
7 comments:
(laughing),,,i think every care taker can relate.
Ha Ha, been there too. Katelyn did the same thing to a tissue box just the other week.
What's so funny to me is that I used to think that was a mess... before Kaden became a toddler. Now a mess to me is something that involves mopping, scrubbing, and/or vacuuming. A wasted tub of wipes, no big deal. Yogurt footprints on the carpet, marker all over the counter, crayon on the wall... now THAT is a mess.
Ha ha! That is too funny...I think that is just a rite of passage, right? Miley tries to do that when I am IN the room, so I imagine she would do the same if I was gone. :) By the way...Miley is in LOVE with her new purse. :)
He is SO stinking cute. I can't believe he is walking everywhere now.
Doesn't take long does it!?
lol YEP BOYS WILL BE BOYS AND MAKING MESSES HAS THEIR NAME WRITING ALL OVER IT.
Post a Comment