I have been trying to "enjoy my kitchen" as Grandma Ferrin would say. I have been doing a lot of cooking since we've moved, in fact we have eaten out twice since we got here and that's it! I decided that I needed to commit to cooking dinner and eating as a family. Jack actually enjoys family dinners and behaves really well. On this particular night I made homemade pizza, it was delicious! I tried to make whole wheat crust (we are trying to eat as little "white" breads as possible) but it didn't rise correctly, so I did a white crust and it worked great!
This is what Jacks morning routine. While Im unloading the dishwasher= he likes to play with the spoons and forks. He gets very upset when Im done and I have to close the dishwasher.
This is a pic of my Mothers Day present ( am I a lucky wife or what?) It's a beautiful Trek beach cruiser. I love it!
This is a picture of Jack at the part a couple weeks ago, he loved this thing.
Hope you enjoy the random post!
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE the bike!!!!!
Your pizza looks delicious! How fun! I wish I could have a bike...I need to exercise!
That pizza looks good!!!!
Post a Comment