This weekend was pretty uneventful for us so I don't have a lot to post. However, I couldn't help but post these pictures of Jack. I find him every morning sneaking into our cupboards, at first he would just play with the food but now he has discovered the cereal boxes! With Cameron working at General Mills he seems to bring home a free box of cereal every other day so there is plenty for him to play with! Well, on this particular day he found the Lucky Charms and spilt them everywhere. I found him enjoying a little treat (notice most of the marshmallow's were already eaten, he ate the good stuff first!) Usually he just sticks his little arms down to box and eats from there, but apparently he found a more "effective" way to eat his Lucky Charms. Silly boy!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Caught in the act!
This weekend was pretty uneventful for us so I don't have a lot to post. However, I couldn't help but post these pictures of Jack. I find him every morning sneaking into our cupboards, at first he would just play with the food but now he has discovered the cereal boxes! With Cameron working at General Mills he seems to bring home a free box of cereal every other day so there is plenty for him to play with! Well, on this particular day he found the Lucky Charms and spilt them everywhere. I found him enjoying a little treat (notice most of the marshmallow's were already eaten, he ate the good stuff first!) Usually he just sticks his little arms down to box and eats from there, but apparently he found a more "effective" way to eat his Lucky Charms. Silly boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'd eat cereal off the floor if it were free, too.
I love it! He is so dang cute!
Jack is so stinkin funny/cute! Sam does that too!
Way to go Jack:)
Katelyn did the same thing at his age. Now I can't bring myself to buy lucky charms, cause I'm sure I'll be left to eat the plain cereal while Katelyn will get the good stuff.
That is too funny...I am sure Miley is wishing she was there to help him "clean up". :) Maybe they are bad examples for each other cuz they sure were having fun playing in your cupboards on Friday night! I love it. Jack is such a cutie.
Post a Comment