This was a very special fathers day for Cameron, last year Jack and I were in AZ while he was in Chicago doing his internship. So, this year it was the real deal! I am so grateful Jack has such a wonderful dad. Cameron is kind hearted, patient, and a great example to Jack. I am so proud of the father he has become over the last year. The first year of Jacks life was pretty chaotic with a summer internship 2 weeks after Jack was born, 2 moves, and being in his last year of school. ALthough it was a stressful year he always makes time for his little guy, and I can see how much Jack loves him, his little eyes say it all! We love you daddy! Thanks for being the best dad in the world!
Monday, June 22, 2009
The BEST dad!
This was a very special fathers day for Cameron, last year Jack and I were in AZ while he was in Chicago doing his internship. So, this year it was the real deal! I am so grateful Jack has such a wonderful dad. Cameron is kind hearted, patient, and a great example to Jack. I am so proud of the father he has become over the last year. The first year of Jacks life was pretty chaotic with a summer internship 2 weeks after Jack was born, 2 moves, and being in his last year of school. ALthough it was a stressful year he always makes time for his little guy, and I can see how much Jack loves him, his little eyes say it all! We love you daddy! Thanks for being the best dad in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jack looks so grown up in this pic.
Happy Father's Day Cam!
That is such a cute pictures of Cameron and Jack. I just love daddy and son pictures. It metls my heart away.
Post a Comment