
This is the breakdown:
4 Johnson and Johnson Bath buddies
2 Special K Blueberry Cereal
2 12 count Pop Tarts packages
1 Market Pantry Orange Juice
1lb of Bananas
2 Special K strawberry bars
1 trial size All Detergent (for my emergency stash :)
1 cup of Pops cereal
How much was all this?
Well without coupons it would have been $23.76.... but once I strategically stacked my coupons( manufacture coupons along with target coupons) I only paid $8.96 plus I received a $5.00 Target gift card since I purchased 4 participating Special K items... So final break down is $8.96 out of pocket -after $5.00 gift card I received from my purchase I really only spent $3.96!!! WOW right? If you want to learn more I have a few sites listed on my website list (right hand side of my page). I will say that I am not one to purchase items I won't use just for the thrill or because it's free ( a lot of people do this, and it's cool I get it) but, I do recommend the sites I've listed it's a great way to save a few bucks. The only downside is I totally get weird stares from the cashier, they hate people like me :(
3 comments:
Dang! I'm impressed. Have you shown this to gma bob? She would be impressed too.
You Rock!!!
I just haven't taken the time to learn this, but I totally should.
P.s. Thanks for the comment- Loves:)
Yay! I would totally love a play date when you come in town. Who knows, Mack may be here, he is due the 27th. We will have to go over details when it gets closer:)
Post a Comment