Saturday, September 26, 2009

Proud Parents

Over the last month or so Cameron and I have been working to get Jack to fold his arms for prayers, well to our surprise he has caught on! The other night while setting the table I looked over at Jack, who at this point was already eating but had stopped to looked at us as we sat down and he quickly folded his arms awaiting the prayer for our dinner. I could not get over it, I was so excited I think I talked Cameron's ear off all night about how proud I was (and he is) of Jack. As a new parent I'm excited to see that he is learning and in fact he reminds us we need to pray before meals etc. The other night we had dinner at Noodle co. and as we sat down he quickly folded his arm and waited for us, while we typically don't do a family prayer when were out at dinner he reminded me of the importance of a silent prayer even in public, it counts!

Jack is such a special boy and I know he was sent to this earth to strengthen our testimony's as we help build his. We are so grateful to have him in our family, and I am thankful he is slowly learning the principles of the gospel and building his own sweet little testimony.

3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

What a sweet boy!! I need to teach Sam to do that! Good job guys!!

Jen said...

Oh, isn't it so fun:)

Hina Schneider said...

That is sooo awesome. Way to go Jack.