Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weight update

Week 1 - 4.5 pounds down, 15-20lbs to go! And I made it a goal to do a 5K over my Thanksgiving vacation in AZ -Turkey Trot baby! Now I just need to make sure to cross-train which shouldn't be hard considering that my knee has been feeling a little weak, I've got to loosen it up and get it ready for some serious training!

4 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Good for you!!! What diet are you doing?

Jen said...

Yay!!!! You are awesome, keep it up.

What are you doing? Share your secrets.

Robyn and Anthony said...

Wow- you are doing great! I have about 28 pounds to lose so I'm right there with ya girl! I want to do the turkey trot too- I've never done one before. I'll have to look into how to sign up! Keep up the good work!

Beccarigg said...

WTG girl!! That's awesome that you're going to do a turkey trot! That was my first official race, a 2 miler turkey trot that I ran last thanksgiving. Careful, you might get hooked!