OK so not really, but I am doing the ever so cliche post of accountability. I haven't wanted to make my commitment public but now that I feel like I have started off on the right foot, I need to make the commitment to myself to "bring sexy back" before it's lost forever!! I keep telling my self that I'm not aloud to even think about getting pregnant again until I've lost about 20 pounds. Don't jump to conclusion NO I am not wanting to be pregnant again any time soon but I want to have my post baby body back for a good year before I can even think about a family of four. So for my Minnesota people who have only known me in my post baby chub stage, there was a time that my stomach had a little less buldge and my face didn't look like I was bloated 24/7 AKA fat. So here are pictures from about 2 1/2 -3 years ago. I'm not saying I'm wanting to weigh the same amount or even be shaped the same way, with a post baby body it's just not realistic, I'm only hoping to be a healthier happier me, however that looks. And yes my child is 16 months old and I say post baby weight because it's still there, 16 months later!

A MUCH thinner face (more make up too, I was working for Clinique at the time, gotta love it! :)

Remember I'm 50% Mexican which is where the "junk in the trunk" comes from :) Even at my thinest it was still with me!

Not quite a full body shot but my legs were way thinner!!

Full body shot! With my favorite Citizen Jeans that I still have tucked away with hopes of putting them back on :(
9 comments:
Oh man I totally understand Cecia. But if it counts at all, I think you look great now!
I am in the same boat, wanting to lose about 10 pounds before I even think about getting pregnant again. I am thinking about taking some fun exercise classes, with the hope that it will make it a little more fun. You should do some with me!
Cecia, you look great just how you are! I know how you feel though, I just don't feel like myself with this extra weight I'm carrying around. Let me know if you want to go jogging at night sometime!
Babe, you look great and I know you can do it! I have a plan already lined up to get this and the baby weight I didn't get off before this baby... we can keep each other motivated!
Hey Hottie!
I told myself that I would be back to my pre-prego weight before I got prego w/ Mack and that didn't happen, so now I have double to lose once he comes.
Once Mack is born I am totally joining the club to be back to my "wedding weight"
It's all about being determined & dedicated.
Just an idea & I know it will be hard to show it off, but list your weight on your blog sidebar and do a weekly or monthly weigh in. That way you will be more determined to shrink that number and us watching can help you along.
Good luck!!!!!
Loves:)
I totally know how you feel. I want my super hot body back from before I was pregnat. I lean and thin and no stretch marks and just all around I looked really good. I think a personal trainer is what is going to help me get rid of this extra fat that I will have the rest of my life.
First of all, you could gain 20 more pounds and still be gorgeous! Seriously, you have such a pretty face and a gorgeous smile! Yes you look darling in those pre-baby pictures but you look equally as darling in that pic by the bike trailer below! You're just one of those lucky people who happens to be naturally beautiful!
That said, I always think it's great to have fitness goals to work for. Eating healthy and working out makes you FEEL better, and if it makes you look better too well then, extra bonus! (p.s. Not sure what your diet plan is but I lost baby weight both times by doing weight watchers. I'm a huge fan, especially because you don't have to give up any type of food, you just have to watch your portions and balance it all out :)
Thanks for all your words of encouragement and the advice! I'll do my weekly post on how I'm doing , (the good and the bad, don't worry :)
Well love, I have lost 70 punds and I am still going! Babies take a toll... You look great and I ALWAYS LOVED your junk in your trunk!!!hahahaha
Uh, you have such a hot body! Im so jealous. Im totally the celery here but Im short. So its not like i can pull off the model figure. sad thing is we all have down falls to our bodies. mine is when I do gain weight is ONLY in my tummy so that means bigger shirts and bigger bottoms that ONLY fit the middle and the rest is history. So, really girl do be to hard on yourself...we alll struggle. believe it or not i do now. after i got back down to my weight even lower I gained 13 lbs right back.(what the heck?!, i know) our bodies do odd things. grrrrrr. so whatever! its all about BEING HEALTHY b/c you're right. oh ps. thanks for sharing your splurge...im not alone anymore. :o) but hey, now i gotta see it so that I can oogle too!
Post a Comment