Saturday, September 5, 2009

Free Udder Cover



Uddercovers.com had a great deal right now, use promo code ONEFREE and recieve a FREE Udder Cover you only have to pay shipping of $8.95, they have a cute and stylish selection for nursing mothers. Normal pricing on these is $32 a piece! I'm tempted to get one for myself for future use, and I know a ton of you soon-to-be mom's would love these so check them out!

PS. I got this info from Born2Save Check her blog out, she has great deals on there all the time!

4 comments:

Collette said...

I totally bought one! I left mine in AZ and needed one bad. Thanks so much!

JamieLynn said...

Thanks for the tip...I'm getting one right now. :0)

The Ferrins said...

Yay I'm glad someone found my post useful! I thought it was a great deal and felt like I knew too many people who would benefit from this deal!

Anonymous said...

I just placed my order... YOU ROCK for posting this!