
Saturday was a pretty chill morning, we tried to keep it low key since we were going to be leaving Jack with a babysitter that afternoon and go to... THE MINNESOTA STAT FAIR! We were so excited our good friends the Clarks could join us! Let's just say all we did was EAT the whole entire time... two words CHEESE CURDS ( to die for, no seriously I ate so many it's possible one of my arteries is clogged..) so worth it
! Here is the list of what Cameron and I shared as we "grazed" at the fair..try not to be disgusted... oh ya and don't judge me diets were out the door the second I spotted the cheese curds stand...nuff said
-Turkey Leg (Cam loves these things)
- Deliciously brewed Root-beer
-Chocolate chip cookies with unlimited Milk
-Dole Whip (haven't had one since Hawaii, delish)
-Cheese Curds (my personal favorite, Cameron was lucky to snag a few from me but he had to be quick because I downed those suckers!)
-Jumbo Pickle on a stick (thanks Wendy for helping me with that one :)
-Last but not least the FRIED TWINKIE on a stick
Here's a fun video of me and Wendy on the Giant slide, all I can say is this thing was AWESOME!!!
Thanks Wendy and Cameron coming with us! We had a blast!!!
That wraps up most of our weekend thus far, the rest of this long weekend will be spent going to a ward BBQ and taking recovering from the busy weekend!


7 comments:
That video cracks me up. Thanks for coming with us. It has been a crazy fun weekend so far! See you guys tomorrow at the BBQ!!
Wow! What a super fun labor day weekend. I love the slide, i have never seen anything like that before. I love to camp and so does Jack we love being outside in the great outdoors. Yes you did have an awesome weekend.
I LOVE the food pics! I had no idea that hey fried twinkies there! That sounds even better than fried Snickers! Fried food on a stick, man that just makes me happy! (cute camping pics too, especially the first one of you guys by the fire, kind of artsy with the smoke : )
Wow- It looks like you guys had a great weekend! I loved the slide video, hilarious. I love the photo of Jack with his red hood. SO CUTE! We can't wait to come see you.
Sounds like fun! I actually went to the Minnesota State Fair once when I was younger. I remember it was a pretty fun place. Don't worry, we are food lovers too. :)
How fun!! Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend!!
Oh It looks so much cooler there :(
Post a Comment