This past Saturday we met up with our friends Cameron and Wendy, and went to Apple Jacks. Unfortunately due to frost earlier in the year we weren't able to pick any honey-crisp apples but we did enjoy all of the fun activities and yummy food! Here are a few pics from our day.
I saw these on Wendy's blog. So stinking cute! Jack and Miley are quite the little duo. Glad you guys got to go, apple picking is the highlight of Fall : )
3 comments:
I saw these on Wendy's blog. So stinking cute! Jack and Miley are quite the little duo. Glad you guys got to go, apple picking is the highlight of Fall : )
Ugh, i want to move there.
We are still 110' over here!
Fun! We're hoping to go apple picking this weekend. I hope we have as much fun as you guys did!
Post a Comment