Friday, June 4, 2010

Portable DVD Players


I'm debating on buying a much needed portable DVD player. With how often we fly to and from AZ (a few times a year) we need something to entertain Jack for the 4+ hour plane ride, as well as car rides. I am debating on what to buy, I don't want to spend too much because I'm thinking Jack will probably be a little rough with it. We might just get something that has a car adapter and headrest case (to attach in the car)..

Anyway if you have one let me know what you have, and how it's worked out for you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

My parents have one that plugs into the adapter. not sure on the brand & it's like 5 yrs old. But we always use it when we go up north & its's a total life saver for Katelyn.

Eaton Family said...

I have two. I dont know the brands right now. One is in my car and the other is in Tatums room right now. She uses it during quite time! I LOVE them, they are a must for traveling. It makes the plane ride SO much easier, and the car ride. When we traveled here to Montana for two days straight and for 12 hour days, that is what saved us! The kids love them. I would for sure get one that comes with a car adapter and a headrest case, so you will want it for the car too! It makes car trips amazing!

Anonymous said...

Get and iPad! Way better and you can put your movies on it!