Last week I went over to a friends house and sewed an apron for Miley's birthday (Jack's BFF) with much help from Maren who is my sewing professional friend :) Ever since then I have been in a mood to create... So I took out my trusty little singer sewing box (thank heavens g'ma Ferrin had hope in my sewing abilities enough to buy me this) and I started making rosette after rosette. Tonight I decided to actually make a headband for my self (grey and black, my staple colors of course) and the headband turned out GREAT! I am proud to say I didn't even use my glue gun on this baby, all hand stitching on this (not that their was much to do) Next time around I will probably use my glue gun but I have to find it first...
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I've been a little bored...
Last week I went over to a friends house and sewed an apron for Miley's birthday (Jack's BFF) with much help from Maren who is my sewing professional friend :) Ever since then I have been in a mood to create... So I took out my trusty little singer sewing box (thank heavens g'ma Ferrin had hope in my sewing abilities enough to buy me this) and I started making rosette after rosette. Tonight I decided to actually make a headband for my self (grey and black, my staple colors of course) and the headband turned out GREAT! I am proud to say I didn't even use my glue gun on this baby, all hand stitching on this (not that their was much to do) Next time around I will probably use my glue gun but I have to find it first...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Super cute! I love your rosettes--good for you for getting crafty!!
So cute. I wouldn't say I am a sewing professional at any means, but thanks for the compliment. Let me know when you want to make some ties.
LOVE the headband! You are moving up in the sewing world, girl! :) By the way, Miley has been LOVING her apron. She puts it on now when she is playing with her kitchen. SO cute! :)
So cute! I hear yah I get bored too! I start to think...what projects can I do?
Loves these. Great job!
Look at you miss crafty! Those are super cute!
Post a Comment