I have been looking forward to the beach so bad, and I can't believe it's almost time! Growing up in AZ we are lucky enough to have a number of beaches (a REAL beach, not the nasty lake) within 3-6 hours away. I totally took this for granted and living in Minneapolis I forget that the beach is not a drive, rather a long plane ride to get to! So, Cam and I will be frolicking on the beach without a care in the world very soon.. don't be jealous, I know you are.
We are going back here....

...The glory days :)
7 comments:
You guys look so YOUNG in that picture! Ha ha! I love it! And yes, I am totally jealous. Have some fun for me. But remember. Hanging out in Minnesota with is way cooler than a beach any day. :)
Haha! We weren't even engaged in this picture, this is easily early 2005!
hey, I was just thinking about you and how much I miss having you here. I wish you lived closer, but we will just have to find a little bit of time when you come. Looking forward to seeing you and Jack, I guess you can bring Cameron along too.
I want to come too- where's my invite? :)
p.s. you better call when you are in town so we can hang out!!!! So Serious!!!!
That's awesome. Have a great time!
YEA!! have fun at the beach, knowing that everyone will be jealous of you guys! Get a nice tan for me! and eat at some of my favorite restaurants in az for me!!
how was the movie? I've been wanting to take Logan my 4yr old but we need to find a babysitter for Stone ( he's 1) and I dont think he will make it.
Post a Comment