The Ferrins
so cute!!! Are you wanting a girl? ...anytime soon?? :) JK
LOL! OK I am dying at the last two picture. What does Cam think of this? Ha ha! I love it!
Ha Ha Ha Seriously love that hair!
Oh my gosh! That last one is hysterical! Too funny!
ok he doesnt look like a girl, but can imagine what your girls would look like! Girls would kill for his curls!! He is so cute, and is getting so big! He isnt your baby anymore!
Hahaha I love it! Has he had a haircut yet? If so his hair must grow and grow!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute!!! Are you wanting a girl? ...anytime soon?? :) JK
LOL! OK I am dying at the last two picture. What does Cam think of this? Ha ha! I love it!
Ha Ha Ha Seriously love that hair!
Oh my gosh! That last one is hysterical! Too funny!
ok he doesnt look like a girl, but can imagine what your girls would look like! Girls would kill for his curls!! He is so cute, and is getting so big! He isnt your baby anymore!
Hahaha I love it! Has he had a haircut yet? If so his hair must grow and grow!
Post a Comment