Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day e-cards

This year I decided to make e-cards for my dad and Cam's dad, I think they turned out pretty cute. Cam and I are truly blessed to have aweome dads.

I personally have a close connection with my dad (being the only girl and all) my dad is by far one of the smartest people I know, he is like an open encyclopedia, I love it. He encourages me, believes in me, and is always supportive no matter what decision I make. It's kind of hard to explain, he is just super special to me and I hope one day my kids can share that same bond.

Mike is pretty amazing as well. He has a super close bond with all of his boys. Cameron strives everyday to be like him, he is a great example of a strong priesthood holder in his home as well as an amazingly educated man. I love Mike's jokes, they are terribly cheesy sometimes, but hysterical none the less. While he can seem intimidating at times, he has one of the kindest hearts of anyone I know, he really is a softy. All of his great examples have helped Cameron become a better husband, brother, and father.

I truly believe that boys will be shaped by the examples their fathers have left. We are truly blessed.

Take a look...
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Pep-pep
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a digital ecard




Click to play this Smilebox greeting: G'pa Pete
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Greeting customized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Your E-cards are very cute and sweet!!

Jen said...

Those are cute :)