Saturday morning we woke up and headed to an easter egg hunt with some friends. Jack had a blast and took to the whole process very quickly... especially when he figured out the "balls" as he calls them were candy filled! Later that day we did a Sanders Family tradition ( Cam's mom's side) and made an Easter bunny cake. We had a fun filled day!
That Easter cake is awesome! I always love a good cake : )
Okay, so I'm also dying of embarrassment that you saw that video of the Maple Grove half! For the record, we did NOT submit it, we put it on Youtube for our family and one of our pace group leaders found it and asked if he could put it on the site. Anyway, I am such a nerd in that video! so embarrassing : )
I didn't actually make the cake Cam's mom did. I just watched so I can try in the future. It just uses two loaf size pans and then you just carve away at it/ cut one of them in half... kind of hard to explain but the outcome is cute! Oh and the frosting is basically home-made marshmallow frosting.
5 comments:
I LOVE Jack's outfit, totally love it!
It's so pretty where you guys live! It's already 80' plus degrees! Yuck! Glad you guys had a fun Easter. Cute cake!
That Easter cake is awesome! I always love a good cake : )
Okay, so I'm also dying of embarrassment that you saw that video of the Maple Grove half! For the record, we did NOT submit it, we put it on Youtube for our family and one of our pace group leaders found it and asked if he could put it on the site. Anyway, I am such a nerd in that video! so embarrassing : )
So fun!! ok so how did you make that bunny cake totally cute, and what a fun tradition!!
I didn't actually make the cake Cam's mom did. I just watched so I can try in the future. It just uses two loaf size pans and then you just carve away at it/ cut one of them in half... kind of hard to explain but the outcome is cute! Oh and the frosting is basically home-made marshmallow frosting.
Post a Comment