The past couple days I have been tending kids for a couple of friends from our ward. Tuesday we had the "Ferrin" girls over ( yes, Cameron is related to them, in a third or fourth cousin sort of way) Jack really enjoyed having them over and both girls were so well behaved, they are welcome back any time! Yesterday Jack had his little buddy Caleb over, Jack had an absolute blast! They were so cute role playing in the kitchen, and were absolutley sweet to one another, no fighting over toys or anything. Overall Jack had a great couple of days which were much needed since Cameron was out of town most of this week.

Jack waiting for his friends to arrive. I told him to read a book while he waited...

It's a good thing Caleb liked Trains, specifically Thomas, it's a must for any of Jack's friends :)
2 comments:
I love watching kids play.
I always wonder if the friends ships are going to stick through the years too.
Jordan and I can't believe how much Jack looks like Cameron! Too funny!
Post a Comment