Friday, April 9, 2010

Dominant genes...

For the record, Jack looks like his dad... no, seriously in a totally creepy kind of way. I am beginning to think I may have just carried Jack in my womb but contributed none of my genes.

Here is the proof ...and yes you may have to do a double take.

Exhibit A




Exhibit B




And more.. just in case your not convinced.


13 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

That is so crazy and hysterical all at the same time! Holy cow! Seriously...they are twins separated by 20-some years!

JamieLynn said...

I love Cameron's 3 piece suit action. Classic!

Maren said...

I can't believe how much of a clone Jack is.

Jen said...

Whoa! I am shocked. There are identical!

Eaton Family said...

Oh my gosh, they are the exact same!! Nose, lips, eyes, how far apart there eyes are....everything!! That is crazy, never seen anything like it!!

Lisa Marie said...

I wasn't convinced with Exhibit A. But you really can't argue with B and C. That't totally crazy!

Beccarigg said...

WOW! That is insane! And I thought Brinley and I looked alike, that is the most identical mini-me case I have ever seen!!

aezra noell said...

i have to admit...at first i didn't catch on...just for a split sec...then i was like HOLY CRAP!!! they are identical it is creepy. just W-o-w.

CHO said...

Holy moley!!!!

Alan and Kimberly said...

That is crazy - he is definitely a mini Cameron!

Unknown said...

What?! I can't even tell them apart. That's awesome- you already know exactly what he is going to look like for the rest of his life.

Anonymous said...

So I was watching american idol and I think Lee dewise is Cam's long lost brother!

Cecia said...

Haha Afton your so right, I sort of see that too!!