Baby Jack had his 2 month appointment this morning which meant lots of shots and lots of tears :( He was a trooper though after a few minutes of tears. I can't blame him he got two shots in each thigh and one in his arm! I think shots hurt and Im a grown woman! Anyway his new stats are that he is about 11 pounds 12 ounces and 24 inches long. It is crazy to think he left the hospital at 6 pounds 9 ounces and he has almost doubled his weight! He sure is getting big and amazes me every day!
3 comments:
What a cutie. You're a good mom. Thanks for the pictures.
Okay, so I think Jack is longer at 2 months old than Emily was at 4 months! She is a shrimp in the 10%! I can't wait for you to come back to AZ so we can come over and see you guys!
Oh he looks so cute in his car seat. That is so precious.
Post a Comment