Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dang he's cute




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is dang cute too!

Jen said...

Good luck on the healthy eating- it's all abut discipline. I know you guys can do it. CAM- You need to totally support Cecia!!!!
You totally have to take before & after pics of your hair.
I'm so excited to see!!!

I can't wait to play w/ Jack- when is the official coming home date?

The Wylers said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love the belly!!!

Shari said...

He looks so much like Cameron did as a baby it makes me laugh out loud. He is getting so big. I am counting down the days. GB

Jana said...

Okay, so I'm so glad that Shari said he looks like Cam - because I thought so too. You really should show a baby pic of cam and a baby pic of Jack.

He defines Jackilicious!

Holly Garvin said...

He is way cute!

Hina Schneider said...

These are such cute pictures of Jack I love his rolly belly its dang cute.