
Yes, I have decided to give into the new mom temptation....I am chopping off my hair!! Something about saying that just sounds so liberating! I have been thinking about it for a while and after realizing that Jack has learned to grasp things with all his might.. mainly the ends of my hair I have decided to give in. Maybe it's a sign. I have been growing out my hair for a while, I chopped it off and darkened it after I got married and then vowed to let it grow back out, but here I am again after another life changing event and finding myself itching for a shorter do! So when I get back into town I will be making my visit to the salon and saying good bye to my locks. (PS Im staying a blonde though!)
4 comments:
i can't wait!
Don't do it. I beg my wife to keep her hair long constantly. Do it for Cameron.
Tyler Hamelwright
hey lets see your new hair do...and yeah, he is sooo cute. I see that he has your eyes at least.
Cecia... do it.. do it... do it...!! Im so excited for you to come see me! It will be so much fun! Bring a pic. of a hairstyle you like :) Yay! see ya soon!
Post a Comment