The Ferrins
I love the picture of him holding his new teddy bear! Too cute! I will have to try Build-A-Bear with Miley, but it might not be a hit since she has an attention span of about zero. :)
Oh how fun and exciting! OMG Jack is growing up sooo much and is soooo darn cute.
Ok, I totally am cracking up at the turtle pic of Cam below & those treats look oh so yummy!Love the build a bear too:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the picture of him holding his new teddy bear! Too cute! I will have to try Build-A-Bear with Miley, but it might not be a hit since she has an attention span of about zero. :)
Oh how fun and exciting! OMG Jack is growing up sooo much and is soooo darn cute.
Ok, I totally am cracking up at the turtle pic of Cam below & those treats look oh so yummy!
Love the build a bear too:)
Post a Comment