Okay, so I recently realized Jacks appetite has grown and he has been downing 6 ounces of formula every 3 hours and he drinks it dry! He is still having trouble sleeping through the night since he gets a little hungry around 4 am (ugh!) so I decided maybe it was time for rice cereal again (we tried at 3 months with the bottle, it did nothing). Well boy was Jack ready this time around. he has become quite the pro! He knows exactly what to do when he sees the spoon coming. He even likes holding the spoon and chewing on it occasionally when he is done it's very cute! We also quickly realized we needed a high chair but didn't have the room for it so we found the neatest little space saver high chair, It totally matches our living room furniture too ( we have a small apartment that's pretty open, it's nice when things actually go together!) My little guy is growing way too fast!!! Here are a few cute pics and a video of our first attempt.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Rice Cereal...YUMMM!!
Okay, so I recently realized Jacks appetite has grown and he has been downing 6 ounces of formula every 3 hours and he drinks it dry! He is still having trouble sleeping through the night since he gets a little hungry around 4 am (ugh!) so I decided maybe it was time for rice cereal again (we tried at 3 months with the bottle, it did nothing). Well boy was Jack ready this time around. he has become quite the pro! He knows exactly what to do when he sees the spoon coming. He even likes holding the spoon and chewing on it occasionally when he is done it's very cute! We also quickly realized we needed a high chair but didn't have the room for it so we found the neatest little space saver high chair, It totally matches our living room furniture too ( we have a small apartment that's pretty open, it's nice when things actually go together!) My little guy is growing way too fast!!! Here are a few cute pics and a video of our first attempt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super cute video. I should totally video tape Jack eating his rice cereal too. Your lucky you have a bumbo I just put him on a pillow and feed him.
I always love the faces they make. Even when they've already tasted it, the next day they still make the same funny faces.
Post a Comment