First Video is Cameron trying to catch Jack rolling over. We know he does it but I have only caught him once. We find him on his back (he's a tummy sleeper) in the morning sometimes or after a nap. He's sneaky. He tries so hard to roll it's cute but in this video he had had enough!
Second video is kind of grainy but Jack discovered a new toy on his bouncer, he was at it for a little while before I started taping this. It was so cute.
4 comments:
I love the trying to roller over video. Jack looks just like that and makes those crazy noises too. Second video is cute. Hes going to be a smart kid.
Hey guys is us the schumachers..Jack is adorable congrats he looks just like cameron
It's got to be so frustrating to not be able to do what you want. It's amazing to watch these little ones learn new things. He is adorable and I love the blessing pictures.
Hey CECIA!!! I love the videos of Jack!!! He's growin so much! YOU look awesome girl! So beautiful :)Hope all is well with you guys :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment