Friday, September 5, 2008

Random cute pictures




First off Cameron and Jack look identical when they are sleep it's hysterical. I had to put the picture of Jacks cute Gibbson Ferrin and Riggs shirt. His grandpas office made these cute onesies with the law firms logo on it. And finally, Jack loves to practice standing..it's very cute!

4 comments:

Jana said...

THAT is THE ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST pictue EVER of Jack and Cam sleeping! I had a little out loud chuckle right to myself just now. All alone.

He is sure getting more and more darling by the day!

Loves.

Lisa Marie said...

I have a sleeping picture like that too. Boys and their dad's. Too cute.

Hina Schneider said...

The sleeping picture is hilarious. That's what Jefferson and I look like after a rough night with Jack. He is getting pretty long.

The Wylers said...

That is too funny! They do look identical.