Here are some pics from the Ferrin side baby shower. Let me start off by saying Kim Allen is amazing! I have never met someone so sweet and loving in my life. She did such an amazing job on this baby shower. She is such a great friend to Shari and to all of us Ferrins! We love you Kim! The decorations were so cute and perfect! Everyone who came was so kind and Jack got some much needed things. We had a great time socializing and eating some yummy food! Madison made Jack the cutest blanket which I'm sure will be his new "woobie"(is that right?) as Shari calls it!Angi made the most adorable burp clothes! She thought she did a horrible job but I don't think she's every seen my sewing skills (or lack there of). She did such an awesome job!!! Thanks again everyone! Enjoy the pictures!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
This is how the Ferrin's Party!
Here are some pics from the Ferrin side baby shower. Let me start off by saying Kim Allen is amazing! I have never met someone so sweet and loving in my life. She did such an amazing job on this baby shower. She is such a great friend to Shari and to all of us Ferrins! We love you Kim! The decorations were so cute and perfect! Everyone who came was so kind and Jack got some much needed things. We had a great time socializing and eating some yummy food! Madison made Jack the cutest blanket which I'm sure will be his new "woobie"(is that right?) as Shari calls it!Angi made the most adorable burp clothes! She thought she did a horrible job but I don't think she's every seen my sewing skills (or lack there of). She did such an awesome job!!! Thanks again everyone! Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was such an adorable shower. Thanks for inviting me.
Congratulations! I hope all is well with mommy and baby!
Post a Comment