
I am happy to say that as of yesterday (Friday) I am a stay at home (soon to be) mom for the next three months! I am extremely excited to be able to get some much needed things done around the house and some much needed rest at least for the next couple week until our sweet little boy makes his entrance into the word! Plus the 40 hour work week was really taking it's toll on my every so pregnant body! I am a little afraid of being home for so long since I have really never taken any time away from working except for maybe a week or two. Three months is a long time but I am so happy I get to put my work stress aside and focus on my family. Cam and I are also excited that we don't have to worry about me being going into labor at work or on my way to work!
2 comments:
That is so exciting! I start back to work this coming Wed. :( But I am only working two half days a week so please call me if you need some company. I am just hanging out at home most of the time!
I loved being home, waiting for The Day! I left work a week early- basically because i was an emotional, & physical wreck. i loved "nesting" @ home.
Post a Comment