Here are so recent pics of Baby Jack. I have left off most pictures of myself because I have been VERY sleep deprived and let's just say Im a little rough around the edges at the moment! Jack is getting so big already and he's only about 2 weeks old, it's funny to see his little personality develop. He is such a blessing in our lives and we can't imagine life without our little boy, he makes it all worth while! Cameron will be leaving tomorrow morning and taking our lap top so I won't be able to post many new pics so the next time I post we will be in Chicago!
5 comments:
Super cute photos of Jack! Yeah get used to the no sleep it's going to be a while before their on a schedule. Jack still hasn't got to sleep through the night so in the mornings I am super crabby but your body gets used to the lack of sleep.
let me know if you would like me to come over and do your hair!
Such cute pictures. I love Jack's expressions!
Awww congrats girly! He is gorgeous.
Like father like son. Adorable!
I'll call you and come over either today or tomorrow.
Post a Comment