I have been obsessed with Pintrest! I have a slew of crafts on my "to-do" list but I have tried a handful of recipes. I had to share these two that we had last night, they are delicious and healthy! Perfect for a sick husband and a wife who needed to satisfy a sweet craving.
Cauliflower soup ( I made a rue with 1/3 a stick of butter and flour to make it more creamy...the soup is otherwise guiltless 0 WW points w/out the rue) served with some crunchy french bread, yum!
Pinterest is the awesomest! I've barely scratched the surface with it but one of these days when I have a couple hours to blow I just want to get on there and go through all my friend's boards and pin like crazy! That's awesome that the triple berry crisp turned out yummy! I can't wait to try it now!
2 comments:
I'm totally obsessed too!
Pinterest is the awesomest! I've barely scratched the surface with it but one of these days when I have a couple hours to blow I just want to get on there and go through all my friend's boards and pin like crazy! That's awesome that the triple berry crisp turned out yummy! I can't wait to try it now!
Post a Comment