Well, we have been in Richmond now for about a month and I have been slacking in the blog department. Life has been kind of busy! Camerons program is underway and he is SUPER busy already. His day usually starts leaving around 8:30 am comes home for about 2 hours either in the earlier part of the afternoon or evening, and then it's back to school until 10pm or 11pm at night. I'm just glad we have him for a few hours around bed/bath time. Honestly I've made it a point to keep myself and the boys busy so, we miss him, but we are surviving.
Jack recently started swim lesson which he loves but it's quite the commitment. He goes twice a week for about 45 minutes each lesson, and goes through the end of September. He also has a weekly play date where a friend and I have been swapping for a few hours a week. Aside from that along with a Friday group play date we are gym rats for the time being! Jack loves playing with the kids at the gym and I enjoy some mommy time/working off the baby weight, and well Cohen usually just naps in the nursery!
Overall we REALLY love Richmond. Our little Branch is great, I was recently called as Secretary in the Primary, I love this calling! I was really hoping to serve again in primary and I will most likely still be in when Jack is a Sunbeam in January which makes me super happy. Above is a funny picture of Jack and his two buddies Macey and Jane. We swapped babysitting a few nights ago, they had a blast.
Side note that I have to document...Cohen has been the easiest baby thus far. He is seriously so laid back! He has even recently started sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours stretches at night....um Jack didn't do that until he was probably 9 months old! Cohen is just over 3 months and he is sleeping like a champ. I haven't tried scheduling him at all and I think letting him fall into his own schedule rather than me do it has been way better! (take that Babywise!) Welp, that's all for now.
3 comments:
That's so awesome that Cohen is sleeping so good already! Cam is 8 months old and still wakes up every 3-4 hours. He's killing me!! I think Cohen needs to come show him how it's done : )
That's great that you're staying busy and already have some good swapping friends. That's so crucial when you don't live near family. p.s. love the pics of the boys, Jack's hair rules ; )
I don't think you're a lame Blogger. I love your posts. Those pillows you made were fantastic. And your little house is so cute. You always post cute pictures. Good Blogger.
So glad that you are loving it there. I love back east! So jealous that you are a gym rat right now....I hope to be that soon! lol Cohen is so adorable and I LOVE Jacks hair!
Post a Comment