Monday, September 26, 2011

My new Job




This past weekend a friend reached out to me about a potential job opportunity, and well to be honest I did something I never thought I would do. I am usually totally skeptical about the independent consultant people, you know what I mean, the tupperware sales, gold canyon, sensy, mary kay, avon...you name it I'm usually not a fan. But When this friend told me about JEWLERY AND ACCESSORIES $5! I had to hear more and see if this stuff was hideous.. Boy was I wrong! Paparazzi jewelry is not only cute and trendy, it's also crazy affordable! I'm a totally frugal gal and this stuff is awesome. So I became one of "those people"! I'm super excited to throw my first preview party! I didn't invest in a ton of inventory because I wanted to get some girls together and get their opinions on styles they like and think would sell before I sink money into these beauties. But I'm so excited to have something outside of my everyday mommy duties, and I think it will be so much fun! Now I just need to make sure I don't hoard all the great jewelry for myself....I do need to sell this stuff (repeat 3x's daily).
Check out my new website paparazzirva.blogspot.com (under construction a little so don't judge) to see some of the great pieces and find out more about the company, I'm not trying to recruit so don't get the wrong idea, but if you want more info I'd be happy to tell you all about it (only $40 to become a consultant!)

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE your new header!!!!
And yay! this stuff looks adorable.

JamieLynn said...

I love love love your new header!!

Beccarigg said...

Oh man those headbands are adorable! I wish I could come to your preview party! looks likes such cute stuff! I'm in the same boat as you, never wanted to be one of "those" people that sells stuff, but when the stuff is that cute, I can totally see why you jumped on board!

p.s. and I agree with the other two comments, the new header is rules!