Making silly faces at the Zoo with Cameron's cousin Travis (Jack's 2nd cousin, or something like that)
Spending some quality time with his Grammy looking at all of the Animals
Jack's favorite person in the world Aunt Maddi. Going to Arizona means he gets special time with Madison and this kid is in love with her, if she's around we all get shunned. He's showing her how to properly make a Flamingo face (?)
Jack loves Cowboys right now so what better place to take him than to Rawhide! He loved the gun show, the rides, the cowboy food, however the petting zoo was a little scary for him (there was a little fight amongst the baby goats, Jack was too close for comfort!)
This is a terrible picture of my dad but I warned him I was going to use it because pictures of Jack smiling are not easy to come by and he looked so darn happy!
A couple of proud grandparents!
Picking Oranges with his Pep-Pep
And lastly, Jack got to enjoy a train ride around the mall with his Nana.
2 comments:
Jack looks adorable in his cowboy getup :)
Super cute, glad you guys got to come down. I am mustering up some courage to take the kids to the zoo. I just dont want to melt!
Post a Comment