We had a very fun and very busy Easter Weekend.
We woke up Saturday morning and made our Easter Bunny cake..., colored eggs, prepped our Easter Dinner of Cheesy potatoes and ham, and by the afternoon we we ready for an Easter Egg Hunt with a few friends.

Just like last year it was a VERY cold and windy hunt for the kids, but we've learned to not let the weather stop us from having fun.
Sunday Morning Jack snuck downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny had brought him...No Pics (I think Jack got a hold of my camera)but the Easter Bunny brought him the movie Madagascar 2, bubbles, a BIG chocolate Bunny, and plenty of eggs filled with pretzel M & M's.
Jack was anxious to blow bubbles we took him outside, and he had a blast chasing and trying to smash every bubble he could.
We ended our morning with a mini Easter Egg Hunt in our house, this isn't a great video but I caught him at the end.
2 comments:
Ah the video is so cute! It's crazy to hear him talking so much because when I left he was still just doing little toddler talk and now he's busting out full on sentences! Such a big boy : ) I also smiled reading about the cold and windy egg hunt. Gotta love "spring" in Minnesota. : ) Oh and tell Cameron nice job on the roadkill bunny cake, I totally would've eaten it ; )
Love the road kill bunny, Cameron you did great! :) I love the ears!
And the video is too cute :)
Post a Comment