Monday, February 14, 2011

The most romantic Valentines day present ever.....

I've been on the hunt for a convertible stroller now for some time (maybe even before I was pregnant...) I had a few I'd looked at but frankly I couldn't get past the price tag on most of them. Lucky for me it's closeout sale time for most online stores, most retailers are getting rid of their 2010 models to make room for 2011 models. So, I figured now was the best of time to kindly ask my sweet husband if we could look into acquiring a new stroller in preparation for baby #2. Let me tell you I was prepared for a hard sell, I went over what a piece of junk my Graco is, and how I walk the park practically every day during the summer, potential resale value on a higher end stroller blah blah blah. I just REALLY wanted this stroller and had previously crossed it off my short list due to price (don't ask, I choose not to disclose, but I will tell you it's nowhere near retail) but when I saw what a steal this baby was I HAD to have it!

Well, long story short it became my valentines day present and part of an anniversary present (both in February of course) Even better, my good friend Wendy managed to persuade her hubby to get one for her too, it was way too good of a deal to pass up if you were even potentially in the market for something like this!

Cameron is calling it the Bentley of strollers!

Here she is! Baby Jogger City Select as a single...




With 2nd seat attachment - this thing has like 16 configurations, and it's pretty much amazing.


4 comments:

Camie said...

This stroller is AWESOME. My girlfriend who had twins this summer has one and it really is amazing! Congrats on an awesome gift!

Cameron and Wendy said...

LOL...I love how totally uber excited we are over this baby. Totally in the same boat...took some persuasion (as you know) and counts as some gifts (as you know), but so totally worth it. Man...you know you are a mom when the you get so excited over a stroller. Ha ha! Can't wait to take walks together this summer with our matchy strollers! Ha ha!

Jen said...

Awesome!

Beccarigg said...

Isn't it funny how certain things become so much more romantic once you're a mom? lol! Awesome present!