Monday, May 3, 2010

Love at first sight....

Don't worry it's not a sappy post I promise :) This is a another kind of love... ya know the love for spray paint? It all started here
I have been dying to do something different with these adorable lamps that I have had since Cam and I got married. They are in great condition but the silver finish was killing me. I didn't want to go for an all black look, so Krylons Oil Rubbed Bronze was a great solution. Now I know why Thrifty Decor Chick swears by this stuff, it's amazing. But no worries, my vents wont be spray painted ORB anytime soon..

Before


After

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Wow! Love it! The after pic looks so classy! Nice job : )

Cameron and Wendy said...

Love it! I am totally gonna go for that spray paint someday when we are a little more "settled" somewhere!

Carly Nichols said...

Someday you need to come back to Az and make my house cute! You have an eye for it!