This past Saturday we celebrated Jack's 2nd birthday with good friends, good food, and wonderful weather (it's hard to come by in MN!) When I asked Jack what kind of party he wanted he answered "choo choo", not surprising at all. We invited a few of Jack's best buds and enjoyed a day at the park in our neighborhood and had an all together good time.
Here are a few of the kids at the "Thomas" table. Anything we could find with Thomas face on, we got it! The kids enjoyed favor bags with wooden train whistles, bubbles, and a train sucker.
We had a park at the bottom of the hill so it was hard to get a pic with the kids together, but it's to be expected of 2 year olds! Here are Miley and Jack making a run for it.
Cameron the grill master
Jack helping Cameron grill up the "dogs"
Even baby Matteo was all smiles and having a good time
Jack received great presents but wasn't so fond of sharing any of the "choo choo" presents. He's a little territorial over most of his toys, ESPECIALLY his Thomas toys... were working on it..
Caleb managed to sneak a look at the coveted Thomas lego toy.
Jack blowing out the candles on his ice cream cone cake.
6 comments:
Good job on throwing a great birthday party! Did you edit the pictures at all?? The coloring looks cool and I didn't know if you did that or if they were like that...ha ha! If you did it, let me know how! :)
Ya I edited them after you sent them over. Thanks for being our Photographer by the way! I forgot to give you props! We just edited ours through iPhoto on our Mac, it's super easy and saves all the originals too. Next time your over you can download some and use the editing on here if you want. We also have Appeture which is a professional editing program but I have no clue how to use it!
So sad we couldn't be there to celebrate too! Jack is so big I can't even believe it. It looks like you guys throw a mean birthday party too! I so happy that it all turned out so well and that the weather was cooperative for you. We missed you last weekend at Todd's grad party. You were both there in memory though a certain halloween clown was mentioned numerous times. Speaking of the Halloween clown, when did Cam start parting his hair? It caught me off gaurd when I saw the pick. Anyhow so glad everything is going great. We miss you guys! Love ya!
We're obsessed with Thomas at our house too. The 3 year old and 1 year old both LOVE him. The 3 year old is VERY bad at sharing the trains. VERY bad. And we had a Thomas b-day party last week too! So fun.
Loving the Thomas train party! It's so cute when they get attached to something like that, with my girls at age 2 it was Dora. Looks like a great party and I just can't get over how long and curly Jack's hair is! What a cutie!
Oh I totally miss you guys :(
Post a Comment