Friday, October 23, 2009

Leavin on a jet plane....


Well tomorrow is the day I go back to my homeland... Mesa Arizona that is : ) I'm super excited to go back for a few days, Im especially excited to get back to the 90 degree weather I know all too well, mainly because the blasted snow flurries came back to Minnesota this morning. Needless to say it has been a long awaited trip back to see friends and some family who haven't seen Jack in a LONG time. So, no posts from me for at least a week!

5 comments:

Jana said...

have a great trip and say hello to our same loved ones as well

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ok Ok...just make sure you don't love it there too much and decide to stay. I need you here. :)

Besides that, have a GREAT trip! Hope everything goes smoothly!

JamieLynn said...

I am so jealous...you don't even know! Eat some yummy mexican food for me. :0)

Jen said...

can't wait to see ya:)

Sean and Jill said...

i know everyone is excited to see you guys! have so much fun and i love the new family pic!