My parents recently came to town and I was super excited to see them ( as was Jack ) the only minor problem was it rained 5 out of the 7 days they were here!! And to top it off my Grandma and Mom got sick from our 40 degree weather and the blasted rain! Needless to say they got to really enjoy spending time with us (mainly Jack) in our home :) I'm super sad they have to go but happy that I will be in Arizona in a few weeks so the wait wont be so long this time around. I'm not doing a weight post this week because I ate home-made enchilada's, chilaquiles, chille Rellenos, and tons of home-made salsa and fresh tortillas..nuff said :) I'll face the music next week for weigh in...dun dun dun.
My grandma next to a HUGE giraffe at Como Zoo

My dad showing Jack the Seals

My Grandmas new found past time - word searches..in english.. a language she doesn't quite speak :) She's loved these things!

My mom and G'ma teaching Jack spanish words

At Como Zoo ( can you beleive it was cold enough we had to break out the winter gear???)

Jack enjoying a Honeycrisp Apple

My mom and grandma fixing some beans, Jack was interested and had to be nosey!

Jack checking out a local Panaderia ( mexican bakery)
8 comments:
That picture of Jack with the apple is priceless! I'm sorry it rained while your family was in town but it looks like you guys still had a great time! (Oh yeah, and I totally hear you on the diet/vacation dilemma. I don't even want to look at a scale after the damage I did in Utah!! Gotta get back to work : )
That is so weird seeing winter coats- Wow!
So glad you had a wonderful time with your family :) Cute pictures as always!!
I am glad you guys were able to have some fun on top of all the rain, and the sickness! Ugh! What a bummer! I bet Jack was loving all the attention, and man, the food sounds YUMMY!
Can't wait to see you guys sometime soon! It feels like I haven't seen you FOREVER!!
I love the pic of Jack eating his apple!! What a cute grin! Oh, all that food sounded so yummy. If you need to get rid of any of it, I'll be glad to take it off your hands so you can get back to the diet! :0)
How fun! I wish we could go to our zoo! It's still a little too warm! Hey you could send some rain our way I would love it!
I can't wait to see you guys! Love all the pics with your family!
Great pics! Jack is such a ham.
Mama Lupe doing english word searches...LOL!
Post a Comment