Here are a few adorable pics from Jack birthday. We had family over for a little BBQ. Jack sure is a lucky boy, he got tons of gifts and his own cake to destroy! We had a Blast!!
He is just a doll. I am REALLY hoping that now that you are moving to my "neck of the woods" that you will be able to come and visit me sometime. I need to meet Mr. Jack. Good luck with your upcoming move and all that "joy" that involves. You will love your new home - it looks wonderful, perfect for your darling family.
2 comments:
He is just a doll. I am REALLY hoping that now that you are moving to my "neck of the woods" that you will be able to come and visit me sometime. I need to meet Mr. Jack. Good luck with your upcoming move and all that "joy" that involves. You will love your new home - it looks wonderful, perfect for your darling family.
Loves and Hugs.
PS We'll miss you at the reunion.
Love the picture of him crying at his birthday cake! I can't believe he is one already! What a big boy.
Post a Comment