Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jack!


Today is a great day, Jack is ONE! I can't believe my sweet boy is already one whole year old. It seems like just yesterday he was this tiny little baby, and today he has grown into a toddler. I am so grateful for the sweet spirit he has brought into our lives, he is my joy. No matter how bad my day goes just one look at him and my heart melts, and suddenly gets brighter. I never knew it was possible to love someone as much as I love this little man. Cameron and I are the luckiest parents in the world, he truly completes us. WE LOVE YOU JACK!!!

PS. We celebrated his birthday tonight and I have great pictures to post!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Jack! Wow, a year seems so old, but it's not that far away for my boys either. Crazy.