I can't believe it December! Today we are spending all day getting ready for Christmas, the tree, the decorations, possibly some baking....I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
I know, I love Christmas too! I put my tree and decorations up a week before Thanksgiving. Wasn't Twilight awesome!?! I saw it twice and I want to see it again:) I just finished the books a couple days ago...such a great ending:)
Christmas is the best holiday ever. Oh I am so sorry but my phone hasn't been working for like two weeks and I know I am way behind on letting you know but I did my visiting teaching for Nov. 2008.
4 comments:
I know, I love Christmas too! I put my tree and decorations up a week before Thanksgiving. Wasn't Twilight awesome!?! I saw it twice and I want to see it again:) I just finished the books a couple days ago...such a great ending:)
You better post your decor when you are done putting it up.
P.S. Did you rsvp me about the party? I can't remember if you did once the final plans where made.
It's the 12th @ 6:00 at our home.
Christmas is the best holiday ever. Oh I am so sorry but my phone hasn't been working for like two weeks and I know I am way behind on letting you know but I did my visiting teaching for Nov. 2008.
Enjoy the tree while Jack can't destroy it! We can't have one up, Odin goes crazy for it!
Post a Comment