Baby Jack has really started loving bath time. We recently started letting him play in the big bath without his baby tub, I was a little afraid of having him in this huge bath, but boy does he love it! He rolls around, sometimes tries to drink the water which I know he pees in EWWW, I have to watch that, he thinks the bath is a huge glass of water!
Crawling has been another adventure, Jack tries sooo hard but just ends up rocking back and forth and then face planting it! He still manages to get around pretty well by just rolling and kind of doing the army crawl. He is growing soo fast!!
7 comments:
I love that you covered his bootie with rag for the picture.
Enjoy having everything in your house safe while it lasts . . . once he starts crawling it's all over! ;)
Yeah I totally know what you mean about the glass full of water in the bath tub my little does the same thing. Plus he too loves his bath time. Wow are boys are just growing and growing and learning new things each and every day. We so need to get together and have a play date with the boys or something.
Yeah I totally know what you mean about the glass full of water in the bath tub my little does the same thing. Plus he too loves his bath time. Wow are boys are just growing and growing and learning new things each and every day. We so need to get together and have a play date with the boys or something.
I love that his nose is always slightly orange from the baby food!
Jack is so cute! I love the pictures of him in the tub. I used to love to drink the bath water from the wash cloth when I was a little girl. Weird. Your Christmas pictures are darling too. Love the sweater Jack is wearing. I hope your Christmas was very merry!
Hey Cecia! it's Tara (Gordon) Yardley! Just wanted to say hi. I haven't seen you in a long time. My blog is nateandtarayardley.blogspot.com if you want to add me. Cute boy! I have two!
Tara
Post a Comment