Thursday, November 20, 2008

Im so excited!!--Updated!!!

****FYI*******

So I have talked to a bunch of girls who have seen this movie and have shared the same thought...I WANT/NEED TO SEE IT AGAIN! So, with that said, I thought maybe I would plan a Twilight Girls Night Out!!! I was thinking maybe this Saturday or next Saturday, leave me a comment if you interested. We could do dinner and a movie or just a movie, whatever. Let me know!!!



I am going to see this tomorrow night and I am soooo excited!! I can't wait! I was considering going to a midnight viewing tonight but I kind of stalled on that and couldn't get tickets in time :( But my friend Chelsea is a lifesaver and invited me to tag along with some other girls! Let's be honest if I tried to make Cameron go see it with me he would just make fun of it the whole time, I am happy I get to enjoy it with other girls who can appreciate my obsession :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the books, but I saw the movie today and I am inspired to read them now!

The Wylers said...

I'm glad I went and saw it with friends and not my husband! He will watch it with me at home I'm sure but he would have totally ruined it for me that night. Let me know if you want to go again.

Hina Schneider said...

I love the movie it was great. Definently going to buy the movie when it comes out.

The Wylers said...

Like I said before . . . I would love to go see it again with you! Just give me a call.