

Today was the big day to chop (and I mean CHOP) off my hair.. here is a before and after. You can't really tell in the first picture exactly how long my hair was but to give you an Idea it was to the middle of my back and lots of old blonde color. Thanks to Ashley I now have a awesome new hair style and I LOVE my color.
8 comments:
Your hair looks great! I know you are probably upset that Ashley is moving, but if you need someone to do your hair in the meantime, my sister does hair. Her salon is in downtown Mesa.
Your new hair cut looks so cute.
Ooo... I LOVE the new do! You look hot.
I am a tad upset, I was looking forward to doing it! LOL
I love it! It's way cute!
Love Love Love It!!!!!
You look amazing!!!! Cameron isn't going to be able to keep his hands off you- should we take Jack off your hands for a night:)
OK- This is Shari's friend (Erin). I LOVE the haircut! Cute as heck. Perfect young mommy hair.
Post a Comment