

I think it is safe to say that Jack has figured out which bottles he likes and which formula he is now officially going to stay on. After going through 3 formulas we found that Jack has a milk allergy and we settled with Similac Alimentum and the Playtex Drop-in bottles. With that said I got rid of most the extra formula I had except for the Enfamil Gentlease can. So if anyone uses this formula I would happy to get rid of it. I Also I have two 8 oz Dr Brown bottles that have never been used and about 4 of the 4 oz bottles that are used but only for a couple weeks. You would just need to buy new nipples but I think I may have two new ones with the 8 oz bottles. Jack never really took well to these bottles and I found them to be a pain to keep clean. Im not looking for money for either of these things so it's first come first serve. I know how expensive this stuff can be and would be happy just to get rid of this! Anyway if anyone is interested or knows someone who could use these please let me know.
Bottles and Formula have been spoken for!!
Also we have a 20 in TV with a remote that we are needing to get rid of as well! It's a little older but is color and works great. The only downfall would be that you can't hook up an X-box or DVD player. It's pretty basic and can only be used for like Cable or regular TV. If anyone is needing an extra TV we are giving it away. So let us know by the end of next week otherwise it's going to DI!
2 comments:
Hey This is Hina I totally use that kind of Formula the Enfamil Gentle Ease for Gassy and Fussy babies that's what we give Jack plus the Dr. Brown bottles are totally what I use for him to, to help him with not being so colicky. So I will totally take those from you if they are still available.
Thanks so much for the bottles and fomula. I really appreciate it. Especially the formula. That can get so expensive these days.
Post a Comment