My mother in law took this picture while we were in the city and it reminds me of how blessed I am to be a mother and to have such an amazing little boy, he truly is my world.
I can hardly stand how beautiful this photo is. I have shed at least one tear looking at this photo. I can feel the love you have for him. I'm so thankful both of "my boys" have you! You are one great mother and wife! GB
5 comments:
Yeah I know how you feel. When my little boy came into my world he then became my world. Your little one is so precious.
So perfect! I miss you guys!
I can hardly stand how beautiful this photo is. I have shed at least one tear looking at this photo. I can feel the love you have for him. I'm so thankful both of "my boys" have you! You are one great mother and wife! GB
Such a sweet picture! It's such an amazing feeling to hold your baby and look in each others eyes! It's priceless!
Cecia! Your baby is adorable!
Post a Comment