I had to post this picture because it is so funny to me the way Jack falls asleep...yes he's asleep and no he does not want a hug. So cute! My kid is too funny!(Bad quality I know it's from my phone)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Even if he doesn't WANT a hug, I still want to give him one!
I can't believe how much Jack has grown. He really looks a lot bigger. Have fun in Chicago. I'm happy you will soon be reunited as a family. Love you guys.
4 comments:
Even if he doesn't WANT a hug, I still want to give him one!
So cute! I agree w/ the Welkers- I want to give him a hug too.
I can't believe how much Jack has grown. He really looks a lot bigger. Have fun in Chicago. I'm happy you will soon be reunited as a family. Love you guys.
Cute pic of Jack. His so adorable.
Post a Comment