

Ok, so everyone has told me I need to put pregnancy pictures on my blog...not a huge fan of the idea but Im ok with these ones. Here they are! I am about 25 weeks in these so as you can imagine Im 29 weeks and bigger! Oh yeah sorry for the late blog updates we moved and haven't hooked up our Desktop so I had to figure out how to get pics onto Cam's MacBook.
5 comments:
Hey Sexy! It's about time we saw some prego pics- even though i see you every week anyway.
I want to see pics of the new place!!!
You look great!!
You look so cute! I wish I had looked that good when I was pregnant!
Awww...Cecia, you look so darned cute!
K I really miss you! Freakin call me I know your busy but seriously you live down the street and I NEED me some Sig Whit before you pop that baby out. AND you need to see my big huge over grown kid! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment