


The baby's room isn't quite done yet but I have to show pics of the bedding that Cameron's Grandma Bob ( yes Bob..but her name is Karen..I know funny huh) made for her first great grandson. She did an AMAZING job! She had me pick out some material with the help of Shari my mother in law we found the cutest fabric and Grandma Bob did the all the quilting and even made the crib skirt and the bumper pads! She is soo talented, I was so impressed when we got it in the mail. Cam was so sweet to set up the crib and changing table for me (after moving for 2 days) it was not fun to put together but he's such a trooper.
9 comments:
So dang cute! I am so excited to meet the little guy, he will be here soon!
I Love Love Love it! That's so sweet of her to make all that. It turned out beautifully!
Good job on the crib Cameron- Been there too!
Are you guys staying in our ward until you move out of state? You totally have too!!!!
Wow! That is amazing. How special to have home-made bedding for your new little guy!
I love the bedding, Its awesome! Great to see you last weekend by the way, hang in there!
Way cute bedding.
I haven't seen your blog in so long! It looks awesome! You are looking great and it looks like you have everything in order for this baby! I wanted to ask you for your email so that I could send you an invitation to our blog. I had to go private because I had some very strange people looking at our blog...specifically my childrens pictures. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well!
I am such an idiot...My email is scottpei@msn.com if you get a chance send me a note so that I can send you an invite!
Through Grandpa Bob I found you! It really is an honor to get to have homemade Grandma Bob Baby bedding -something I totally took for granted until I found out that not everyone's baby gets that priviledge! It is darling!
I love your blog and will look forward to checking in often - I'll even link you up to me so we can get to know each other better.
And don't worry - the "Bob" thing is wierd. For the longest time my kids thought my maiden name was "Bob" - and so do a lot of my friends. Scary!
Hey cousins! That is a cute little room and I'm excited for your baby:)
Post a Comment